Graze Box thoughts:
- Wait, this is supposed to last me 3 minutes not til 3 PM, right? We’re going to go with right.
- So, it was a little late, but most good things are worth the wait, right? Right.
- The Smokey Gazpacho & toffee dip (not together, obviously).. DELICIOUS. Am I right, or am I right? I’ll help you out here.. right (Sensing a theme here?)
- Yummy yet seemingly healthy. (At least what I tell myself.)
- This free box deal is the business.
As a sucker for health foods & a snack-a-holic, not to mention that it is Tumblr approved, Graze Box was a no brainer for me. Not sure how everyone felt about their boxes, but I was very pleased with both my first & second Graze Boxes. I would even go as far as to say that I loved it. While I was definitely like an impatient child waiting for it’s arrival, once it did arrive, I was intrigued & excited to try each & every featured snack in entirety. And, I did. I’d like to think that is more dedication than lack of self control, no? All in all, I found it to be a great office or at home snack in perfect portions & with a good balance of sweet & salty. Plus, who doesn’t love something to look forward to weekly & with contents that are essentially a surprise?
(Note: My ‘free’ box was received today, the day after receiving my first Graze Box. Aka.. Graze Box, you are forgiven for your delay.)
A little Sunday crafting.. (Not finished!) #designsponge
Have we discussed how good Drake looked last night?
Talk that talk, sister.
Rihanna’s outfits may have been on point last night, however, I will take this as an arm accessory over Chris Brown all day, any day.